Originally posted by droman26:
4. When people put the roll of toilet paper the wrong way. IT'S OVER THE ROLL, NOT UNDER!!!
OMG!!! IT IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!
But then again, the bathroom is like the black hole of Pet Peeves - Just about anything can drive you buggy!
1. Toothpaste that's been squeezed in the middle so much, you can't get any out without wasting your time and rolling it up from the bottom. Just squeeze from the bottom in the first place!!!
1a. It's first thing in the morning and you're too weak and uncoordinated to do #1.
2. Toothpaste splatters on the mirror - you're looking at yourself when you did it, you know you did it, CLEAN IT UP!!
3. Umm, leaving evidence as to where the soap has been. eww
4. One slice of toilet paper left balancing on the top of the roll. YOU know you left one square - change it!
And this one just messes with your head:
You get up in the morning and your toothbrush is wet.
Did it fall in the sink? Did your other half / roomie use it? Did it fall into the toilet?!?!?