Loc: Amman, Jordan
Error 26612: HTTP status code 500 Internal server
05/11/08 07:39 AM
I recorded a script locally on my machine (Win XP SP2, LR 8.1) and running this script on my machine works perfectly.
I copied the script as is to another machine (Win 2000 SP3, LR 8.1.4) and tried running it from there. During run "Error 26612: HTTP status code 500 Internal server" showed and test failed.
It seems to be an environmental issue with the Win 2000 Box since the script works smoothly on my Win XP box. Does anyone know a solution for this issue?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Subscription)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
Windows 2000 SP3
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)