The online community for software testing & quality assurance professionals
 
 
Calendar   Today's Topics
Sponsors:




Lost Password?

Home
BetaSoft
Blogs
Jobs
Training
News
Links
Downloads



Testing Tools >> HP / Mercury LoadRunner

Pages: 1
i_learn_qtp
Newbie


Reged: 01/26/12
Posts: 14
Web Service Protocol - HTTP/ 1.1 Error - Guide me
      #718553 - 10/22/12 03:59 PM

Hi


I am using Webservice protocol with Loadrunner 11.04.

The flow is passing the request to DataPower and in turn it passes it to Web service.

We got the SOAP request from the developers and I imported it using IMPORT SOAP and got the SOAP_REQUEST created. The Request runs good using SOAP UI tool.

When I run the request using LR, I am getting the below response. The request is not reaching the Datapower server ( Data power admin confirmed it). Other than that the request works using other SOAP UI tool also.

Just give me a guidance . I am unable to get a clue on what can be the issue



Action.c(6): t=5295ms: 113-byte response headers for "https://test" (RelFrameId=1, Internal ID=1)
Action.c(6): HTTP/1.1 500 Error\r\n
Action.c(6): Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8\r\n
Action.c(6): X-Backside-Transport: FAIL FAIL\r\n
Action.c(6): Connection: close\r\n
Action.c(6): \r\n
Action.c(6): t=5373ms: 232-byte response body for "https://test" (RelFrameId=1, Internal ID=1)
Action.c(6): <?xml version='1.0' ?>\n
Action.c(6): <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>\n
Action.c(6): <env:Body>\n
Action.c(6): <env:Fault>\n
Action.c(6): <faultcode>env:Client</faultcode>\n
Action.c(6): <faultstring>Internal Error</faultstring>\n
Action.c(6): </env:Fault>\n
Action.c(6): </env:Body>\n
Action.c(6): </env:Envelope>\n
Action.c(6): t=5410ms: Server 1.1.1.1 has shut down the connection [0] [MsgId: MMSG-26000]


Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
James PulleyModerator
Moderator


Reged: 08/01/01
Posts: 5551
Loc: NC
Re: Web Service Protocol - HTTP/ 1.1 Error - Guide me [Re: i_learn_qtp]
      #718556 - 10/22/12 07:56 PM

Record soapy I using winsock. Look at the requests for both header and body. Next look at a singer trace of the failing loadrunner request. It should be obvious what is missing on the request stream

--------------------
James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes


Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
i_learn_qtp
Newbie


Reged: 01/26/12
Posts: 14
Re: Web Service Protocol - HTTP/ 1.1 Error - Guide me [Re: James Pulley]
      #719487 - 11/07/12 07:23 PM

James - I did what you said, but still didnt get any thing from the advance tracer and date returned from server.I was still getting 500 error.

It was a wrong DP url which I mentioned in the soap request. Corrected it and it worked.

Thanks for the help .


Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
swales
Junior Member


Reged: 07/11/02
Posts: 173
Loc: Moline,IL
Re: Web Service Protocol - HTTP/ 1.1 Error - Guide me [Re: i_learn_qtp]
      #719690 - 11/12/12 08:08 AM

Last time I had these type of issues it was because I was not sending the right Headers.

I find it simpler to use the HTTP/HTML protocol to do WebServices. What I do is use Fiddler to capture the output from SOAPUI to get the exact XML. I then post that XML through a web_custom_request.

I also found that Fiddler will show me the Headers being sent. The errors you are having might be due to some missing headers.

Here is an example of what my script looks like:

// Here are the headers
web_add_header("SOAPAction","");
web_add_header("Content-Type","text/xml;charset=UTF-8");

// NOTE - You have to escape the quotes when you paste the XML into a HTTP/HTML script.
// Here is the SOAP request

web_custom_request("getStartModelParameters",
"URL=http://mywebservice",
"Method=POST",
"Resource=0",
"TargetFrame=",
"RecContentType=text/xml",
"Mode=HTTP",
"Body="
"<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>"
"<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:ser=\"http://services.view.wwag.deere.ext\" xmlns:v3=\"http://soartm.deere.com/v3_0/\" xmlns:bean=\"http://beans.view.wwag.deere.ext\">"
//
// Put reset of XML here
//
" <soapenv:Header/>"
" <soapenv:Body>"
" </soapenv:Body>"
"</soapenv:Envelope>",
LAST);


Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1



Extra information
0 registered and 43 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  AJ, James Pulley, ptrussell_nc, JimHowell1970 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3485

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement SQAForums

Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5