Downloads

Testing Tools >> Seapine QA Wizard

Pages: 1
asid85

Reged: 01/03/11
Help with QA Wizard
      #654519 - 01/03/11 08:09 AM

Hi all.
I've started using QA Wizard recently. I am having some trouble using the tool to the expected level. I have come across some questions and I hope someone would answer them for me.
1. Is there any way to bypass the repository? or Is there any other way to do scripting without recording? (like in QTP we can do Descriptive Programming or use Object Repository)

2. How can we enhance our recorded script? i.e. how do we parameterize or use functions?

3.Is there any helpful website or notes that will guide me through to learn advanced QA Wizard?

Thanks to everyone for helping, if not being able to help but for reading my post.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Rich W.
Veteran

Reged: 03/05/04
Loc: West Coast of the East Coast!
Re: Help with QA Wizard [Re: asid85]
      #654539 - 01/03/11 10:13 AM

I would strongly suggest you take the QAWizard Pro training from Seapine. It will answer many of your questions. It is simple to script manually using the limited VBS scripts and functions. Start by reading the built-in manual. Also consult the help files. Seapine also has a tutorial available on their home site as well as a user's forum to interact with other users. Good Luck. Personally I like QAWP more than I like QTP. It affords more flexibility with coding.

--------------------
Personal Comment

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
~ Winston Churchill ~

...Rich Wagner

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  AJ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2620

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement SQAForums