Downloads

Testing Tools >> Oracle e-Load

Pages: 1
PerformanceTesting

Reged: 11/13/06
requesting the image, jpeg, css, png and etc
      #590484 - 09/11/09 05:02 AM

Hi,

During the performance run execution in Oralce Load Testing for web application tool, I want to include all the embedded .jpg, .gif, .png, .css requests for the main request.

E.g., Consider, I am hitting the www.google.com where the site hold some of the .jpeg, .gif, .css, .js and .png requests while accessing the url in the script. I want to include that during the run time.

Please let me know how to configure to attain the same in the run time.

I have already tried the option by configuring Ignored Url field as blank,Use Download Manager: field as True and enabled Download Rules. But, during the run execution observed only main request got executed. None of the image, css and js requests were called.

Note: I am not very sure what I have configured in the Download Rules is correct. Just any body help me what need to configure/enter in the 'Att Value'.

Thanks in Advance.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Mill_town_Larry

Reged: 07/12/01
Re: requesting the image, jpeg, css, png and etc [Re: PerformanceTesting]
      #623077 - 04/20/10 07:14 AM

I know this is an old post but it is a good question. There are a couple of ways to get this done. First, using Download Manager in OLT is the best approach. Make sure the cache settings are correct or you will just get one request up front unless you treat each user as a first time user all the time. The download manager will let you specify file types so make sure you include the desired files in the list. A second option is just to remove the filters in OpenScript prior to recording - this will capture all the files so long as your browser is requesting them (make sure to clear local cache before recording)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Joe Strazzere, martinh, AJ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3328

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement SQAForums