News
Links
Downloads

Testing Tools >> Oracle e-Load

Pages: 1
SelvaPTester

Reged: 12/22/09
E-Load Run time error Orphaned agent
      #622768 - 04/18/10 12:30 AM Attachment (252 downloads)

After a certain time in the load test we are getting Driver Error for the load generator machine. The error reads like Driver Error -1, Java.io.InterupptedIOException : Read Timed out . It may look like time out error but I have set the Timeout value as 600 secs that comparatively a higer value. Iam getting this Driver Error -1, Java.io.InterupptedIOException for all the scripts I run and in different pages in each script I am getting this error . I have attached the snapshot of the error and the settings we have done in the E-Load Controller machine. This is the case where I had used the E-Load controller machine as the Load generator machine. When I tried machines for Load generation (Other than controller machine another machine) I got both Driver Error and Orphaned Agent - Unexpected Agent Exit. Code = 1 . Does any setting need to be changed to avoid this error.Can anyone please guide me about this error.

Regards
Selvam

Edited by SelvaPTester (04/18/10 12:31 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Mill_town_Larry

Reged: 07/12/01
Re: E-Load Run time error Orphaned agent [Re: SelvaPTester]
      #623074 - 04/20/10 07:08 AM

The read time out could just be that you are consuming all the resources on the controller machine by running everything there - I would try not to run any vus on the controller unless there are enough free resources. The Agent machines sound like they can't see the controller. Have you checked to make sure that port 9001 is not being blocked? Check the firewall settings for the controller and the agent machines.

Once you start running a load test you might want to extend the default heap size for java agent to 1024 ...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Joe Strazzere, martinh, AJ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3556

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement SQAForums