Calendar   Today's Topics

Lost Password?

Testing Tools >> Oracle e-Load

Pages: 1

Reged: 01/07/08
Orphaned Agent - Unexpected Agent Exit. Code = 128
      #618385 - 03/17/10 04:51 PM

Hi Guys,

I am trying to run performance tests in Oracle Load Testing for Web Applications, in which I created a script that deals with sending a SOAP request in OFT. Now at low loads it runs fine, however when I start to get to higher user loads (still not stressing any machines however) then after about 10 minutes I get "Orphaned Agent - Unexpected Agent Exit. Code = 128".

The controller and agent machines when I receive this error are not stressed and neither is the server. I've tried a number of things, including recording the scripts in OpenScript and running them, the error still occurs. I tried playing with threads per process settings, Max JVM settings (for OpenScript scripts) etc but nothing seems to make a difference.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, how did you go about resolving or pinpointing the issue?

Any help is appreciated Thanks,

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Reged: 07/12/01
Re: Orphaned Agent - Unexpected Agent Exit. Code = 128 [Re: boo5td]
      #622288 - 04/14/10 11:08 AM

Sounds like the agent is crashing for some reason. I would call Oracle Support and see what they can diagnose. In the short term I would try to see if it related to the something within the process by reducing the number of vus per process and see what the results of that test are

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Joe Strazzere, martinh, AJ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4304

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement SQAForums