| || |
Please give the solutions for descriped problems
1) We are testing our java application by using WinTask Demo version 3.8. While drag and drop tools that time following error will be appear.
Error at line 46: Window JAVAW.EXE|CLIPBRDWNDCLASS",1 not found !
2) While recording, I had scroll in the visual CHM file then playing the recorded script the tool cannot scroll in Visual CHM file.
3) Start menu also cannot be click except low level.(the tools are open folders and click start menu only in low level)
Note: We have unchecked Low level in Configure Record.
Re: Please give the solutions for descriped problems
1) Have you used the Spy tool included with WinTask to see when it thinks the Window Name is?
2) What got recorded when you were scrolling? Often, you need to use low-level recording here. Still, scrolling is inherently unreliable and something you should try to avoid if you can. Is scrolling essential to your script?
3) Yup. Use low-level recording here.