Re: Need guidance for testing a Flash based websit
Without knowing whether it's an animation or a richer form, all I can do is list some good ideas and best practices for you:
* Check backward compatibility with older versions of Flash.
* Check what happens when user does not have Flash installed.
* Check to make sure that Flash application does not display with "Click to activate this control" box in Internet Explorer.
* Make sure all links work.
* Make sure all controls have data validation.
* Make sure user cannot interact with Flash inappropriately; that is, click and drag, double click, right click doesn't do inappropriate things.
* Make sure context menu (right click) is suppressed on Flash plug in.
* Make sure animation is not choppy.
* Make sure user can tab between controls.