I'm finding a "Download" link in a table dynamicaly and then want to click on it to open an Excel file in a separate window. Althoug the link is found properly, for some reason the Click won't fire and no error is generated. I can see that the Link object is found and has the correct URL - if I'm writing it out via msgbox. What else can be done to fire the click? The code is below. Thanks!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">latestDate = cdate(&quot;1/1/2000&quot

rowCount = Browser(&quot;Pay Per Click Search Engine&quot.Page(&quot;Pay Per Click Search Engine_8&quot.WebTable(&quot;gridTable&quot.RowCount

Call FindLastrecord

Sub FindLastrecord

For i = 1 to rowCount

' first cell contains a date
cellData = Browser(&quot;Search Engine&quot.Page(&quot;Search Engine_8&quot.WebTable(&quot;gridTable&quot.GetCellData(i, 1)
If isdate(cellData) Then
'we have valid date
currentDate = cdate(cellData)

If currentDate &gt; latestDate Then
latestDate = currentDate

' link text should not be blank
downloadLinkText = trim( Browser(&quot;Search Engine&quot.Page(&quot;Search Engine_8&quot.WebTable(&quot;gridTable&quot.GetCellData(i, 3))

If downloadLinkText &lt;&gt; &quot;&quot; Then
' find link in the 3rd cell of a row
Set link = Browser(&quot;Search Engine&quot.Page(&quot;Search Engine_8&quot.WebTable(&quot;gridTable&quot.ChildItem(i, 3, &quot;Link&quot;, 0)
End if
End If
End If

if downloadLinkText &lt;&gt; &quot;&quot; then

' this writes out the correct URL to an Excel file
msgbox( link.GetROProperty(&quot;href&quot )

' link won't click !
link.Click micLeftBtn
msgbox(&quot;Link ot found&quot
End if

End Sub</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">