Code Validity - "Seal of Approval"

I am looking for a reputable, nationally well-known third party company to verify web applications and code. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Code Validity - "Seal of Approval"

You may need to go back to the drawing board for this one. In a sense you could say any third party testing company is doing such work, but they will not indemnify you against errors in your code. Are you looking to create a general warranty for your software, or warranty for a specific purpose?

Last time I heard such a request it was for a manufactured part, the supplier did not trust the customer’s ability to do a proper qa of the item at receipt. Too much money was involved so they had a third party verify that it met the specifications. That worked well for them.

What is the specific issue that you feel will be resolved by getting a third party “Seal of Approval”?

Google turns up lots of links.
    Here's a few things you may choose to read:

But clearly, you'd need to be clear about what you mean by "verify" before you could choose a company to supply a "Seal of Approval"
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

you may want to try www.quotium.com - they give a free product
    Best Regards,
    Krystal Racine

To be more specific, my company produces online games and sweepstakes. I am searching for a top-tier consulting company that can audit the product and will "stamp" the online product with their seal of approval.

seal of approval to what aspects? Performance, security, number of users, that it meets gambling laws?
    A number of outsource testing labs have "seal of approval" style plans they offer and can be searched for via the search engine of choice.
    Neill McCarthy
    Agile Testers of the World UNIT!

For more contextual Musings visit http://www.testingreflections.com/ and now at http://www.sqablogs.com/neillmccarthy/