Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Silk Test based web testing

hi,
    I am totally new to Silk Test testing tool :-I tried to do a webbased testing on the following site "http://gmo.segue.com".

can anyone help me out ..... when I try to view the GMO application using Record / Window Identifier its throwing error:-gmo.inc(10) :-variable wMainwindow already defined in module frame.inc at line 1.
    What all setting to be done for DOM browser extension.

thanks

------------------
    shrutirajeev Nair

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Silk Test based web testing

I suspect you'll get a better answer in the Silk forum.

------------------
    - Joe (strazzerj@aol.com)
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Silk Test based web testing

shrutirajeev:

A couple of possibilities:

1) Make sure the gmo.inc file is added to the Use Files section of the Runtime Options box (Options >> Runtime). To be on the safe side I would make sure frame.inc is taken out.

2) Once a window is declared in the inc file you do not need to declare it again. Make sure you are not doing this. If you need to declare the window again make sure you delete the original declaration.

Like Joe mentioned, you should start posting in the SilkTest Forum. I am fairly new to SilkTest also and have received great help from others in that forum.