Hai i am new to this forum. i got some questions can you please help me as i am junior test analyst haven't got much knowledge.
How can we test CMS (sitecore) web app. ?
what we do when start testing the CMS (sitecore) web app.?
please comment your valuable information helps me a lot
Hai please comment your knowledge so far i got many views but no body has replied
This is my observation hanging around various tech forums. One of the problems of anything technical is it's hard to know when to start to answer when we don't know what you're looking for specifically. And you have to be very painfully specific to get any sort of real answers. (also answers don't appear during weekends, most of us have a life outside of work)
For example, let's take something that's even more specific than what you just mentioned, and I'll explain how that can go in all different directions if you don't limit the topic and subject.
>> How can I test submitting a new article for a CMS system?
Here are some of the hundreds of ways it can go... (and this is just a snow flake on top of the tip of the iceburg)
* How can I automate testing of content creation on a web based CMS system.
* How can I validate functionally content creation works.
* What are some of the things I need to test regarding content creation.
* What types of bugs should I test for regarding content creation.
* What types of testing do I need to perform to ensure the feature is full tested?
* What are some of the considerations when testing creating content on a CMS system?
* What business rules should I consider testing as part of content creation of a CMS system?
If you want to get Quality of HELP, you should follow certain things. YOu have to give proper Subject/Title and Problem Description.
Have a look at - How To Ask Questions The Smart Way