Just got a project on sharepoint 2007 and wanted to test it anyone can update me how should I about it?
Testing is a positive destruction!!!
This response assumes you will handle any specific deliverables required of you. Therefore I think you would proceed as follows:
1. Prove that is does what it is supposed to do.
2. Prove that it does not do what it is not supposed to do.
3. Prove that it meets any binding contractual and/or local standards.
4. Report defects, including performance and security issues - following established standards/guidelines for doing so.
5. Where requirements are ambiguous, get clarification.
6. Where requirements gaps obviously exist, get clarification.
7. Follow applicable processes, practices, and plans. Report any deviations from them.