Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Telecom domain web application testing

Hi friends,
    at present a telecome domain project has been assigned to me for testing.I would like to request you experts here,to give me some guidelines about what things I should consider for telecome based web applications.this application is related to alarms functionlity associated with google maps.Is there any specific set of testcases to analyze such web applications?
    Any help from you regarding to this ,will be higly appritiated.Please share if you have any idea about testing of such web application.

thank for your valuable time.
    thanks
    Shail

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Telecom domain web application testing

What does your test plan say that you need to test/verify?
    What does your requirements say are in the AUT?
    What experience in testing from your past can you apply to this?
    If this or any response has helped you, please reply to the thread stating that it worked so other people with a similar issue will know how you fixed your issue!

Ciege...