Iam working in environment having .NET, C#, SQL 2005, HTML, Javascript and in some places AJAX.

In the particular scenario I am working it’s a registration process for a customer and it works perfectly fine after recording it as VSTS and then rerunning it. But problem arises when I input the data from text file. It is giving me a server error. Here he enters the following fields on the first page.

FirstName, LastName, Date of Birth, Address, Apt./Suite #, City, State(chooses from dropdownlist), Zip Code, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Primary Phone #

And the server error thrown is
“Invalid postback or call argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enable EventValidation=”true”/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEvent Validation=”true” %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

Strange thing is for other scenario iam able to run the scripts using a text file with 3 parameters.
Can anyone please help me on this....