Visual Studio Test Edition Service Pack
I have been working on the same project for the last few months with degree of success. However, every few days the client produces a new build for the application that sometime requires a complete re-script.
During the latest build I decided to install SP1 for VSTE. Since then I have re-recorded the process and am now unable to play it back without displaying a 'RUNTIME ERROR', this happens on the first post back to the server, i'm not sure if this is due to the new build or the SP. Prevoius tests did not disply this message, however the latest has.
i've tried the obvious hidden fields by extracting the manually (not relying on the automated code generated) this has made no difference.
Time scales are very tight, I need this to work as soon as possible.
Can any shed some light here please.