Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Looking for experienced Hand-coding CodedUI writers for advanced articles

As the title states, we are looking for a few articles to finish off a series we have going on at the moment. We just want to see what other type of writing talent is out there. Especially we are looking for people who can keep it entertaining or interesting while keeping the content at an advanced level.

If you feel like you would be really interested in this, it might move to a full-time gig thing, so please add Alex.Moll91 on Skype.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMqa View Post
    As the title states, we are looking for a few articles to finish off a series we have going on at the moment. We just want to see what other type of writing talent is out there. Especially we are looking for people who can keep it entertaining or interesting while keeping the content at an advanced level.

If you feel like you would be really interested in this, it might move to a full-time gig thing, so please add Alex.Moll91 on Skype.
    Where are the articles posted? Let me know what you are looking for, I have been working with CodedUI for 3 years now, I hand code everything at this point. I am curious as the content of articles on the web is pretty weak for CodedUI.
    The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything. (Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Hi Dris57, Since you are working with CodedUI from past three years. I have a question for you and you might be able to help me. I am looking for Restful Webservice Testing with CodedUI. Do you thing that can be done and can you please provide me directions on this.

Thank
    Mukesh