Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this e-mail to let everyone know that I'm shutting down the Automated Testing Tools User Group meetings. I've reached a point in my life where my time is at a premium and I'm torn between work and my personal life. The recent success of the Maverick Software Consulting onshore outsourcing services has taken up much of my time. I love the day to day management of the business, opening new offices, helping hiring and training students, and working with them on software development and testing projects. However, it is time consuming. Also having a 4 year old and a 1 year old at home takes up quite a bit of time too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It was a difficult decision to make but I think it's the right direction for me and my family. I would like to personally thank Dana Wagner and Steve Capaul for all of you help. The group wouldn't have lasted as long as it has with out you. I would also like to thank everyone that presented and that took the time to attend the meetings. The last 8 years have been a lot of fun and I hope to keep in touch with all of you.

Martin Hebig
Martin Hebig, CSQA, CSTE
President, Maverick Software Consulting
H. 952.233.1039 - C. 651.398.8122