Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Any User Groups in Phoenix?

Looking for a User Group in Phoenix. We are using TestPartner and QA Director.
    "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Any User Groups in Phoenix?

Hey, I heard about this...can't give you info, because I have not looked at it myself yet. Here's website link: www.psqa.org/

Happy Trails!

Announcing the September meeting of the Phoenix Software Quality Association!
    PSQA (formerly PQAA) is a non-profit organization of software engineering professionals based in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our mission is to promote the adoption of software development best practices within the local developer community, to raise awareness of software quality engineering as an attractive career choice, and to provide our members with educational, networking and other professional development opportunities.
    Please join us for our next scheduled meeting on Tuesday, September 25, 2007. The meeting will start at 6 pm with a networking session and general discussion, followed by a presentation on Requirements Based Testing by Matt Klassen, formerly of Rational, IBM, and Borland, and currently a software industry consultant.
    The meeting will be held in the auditorium at Discount Tire Company, 20225 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. The parking lot entrance is on 73rd Street off of Thompson Peak Parkway.
    No reservations are necessary. Visit our website www.psqa.org and blog for additional information about PSQA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Is there a Phoenix QA User group still? The site in this post is no longer up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I've not heard of one in a long time... But if we can find interest I would be willing.

What are your interests?
    If this or any response has helped you, please reply to the thread stating that it worked so other people with a similar issue will know how you fixed your issue!

Ciege...