WOPR Public Meeting: April 12, 2007, Boston
1st Workshop on Performance and Reliability (WOPR) Public Meeting
April 12, 2007 6:00pm – 9:00pm
MITRE CENTER 2C130
Paradigm Shifts in Performance Testing: Evolution or Revolution?
<ul>[*]New Tools = Changing Paradigm.[*]With all the high powered commercial tools available, Open Source tools still have a role.[*]Its not performance or functional testing, but combined performance and functional testing.[*]Agile Performance Testing is different.[*]Is performance testing gaining importance and relevance in IT?[*]Is there increased collaboration with Operations? Is it resulting in better tuning & capacity planning?[/list]
- What Is WOPR And How Is “A WOPR Meeting” Conducted (Paul Holland)
- Trends, Innovations, and Blind Alleys In Performance Testing (Ross Collard)
- Are New Load Testing Tools Changing How Performance Testing Is Done & How It Fits with Software Development? (Scott Barber)
- High Volume Functional Verification In The Course Of A Performance Test (Richard Leeke)
- Combining The Use Of Open Source And Commercial Tools In A Performance Testing Project (Rob Sabourin)
- WOPR style, moderated discussion with the audience (Speakers, WOPR members, Paul Holland Moderator)
email me if you need more information.