Thursday Sept. 21, 2006
Market Square Building
1515 SW Fifth Avenue
Portland, OR 97201 PURPOSE
- Build relationships, communication channels and networking opportunities within the Portland Mercury User Community
- Obtain demonstrations and information on Mercury products from both customers and Mercury
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury products
-Provide a forum for gaining knowledge on Mercury solutions AGENDA
12:30 1:00pm Registration & Snacks
1:00 1:45pm User Group Status Report Charter, Directory, Yahoo Group, Tips & Tricks CD, Mentoring
1:45 2:30pm Test Automation Myths & Best Practices - Tony Mrozinski, Nike
2:30 2:45pm Break
2:45 3:30pm Breakout Session #1: Dos and Donts for Upgrading to Quality Center 8.2 - James Graham, Nautilus
2:45 3:30pm Breakout Session #2: Building a Test Automation Architecture into your Organization - Tony Mrozinski, Nike
3:30 3:45pm Break
3:45 4:30pm Mercury Q&A & Presentation Q&A with Mercury representative, including impact of HP merger and small drawing for cool Mercury stuff LOGISTICS
- Please RSVP to Kimberly Puttman at email@example.com.
- If you Mapquest or Google, be sure to use the 1515 SW Fifth location, not the Sam Jackson Parkway. The building you want is really downtown.
- Parking is available at the building, or off of 4th and Clay in Auditorium parking.
- OHSU is also very accessible on Trimet or the streetcar. Check www.trimet.org for trip planning.
- Check in on the 9th floor when you arrive to complete your registration.
Sr. Software Test Automation Architect
I new to the User group.
I hear there's a User Meeting in Portland on Jan 18.
I'm looking for an agenda