| || |
Mercury Users Group - Tampa Bay FL - 2/8/2006
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local Mercury User Group meeting
Wednesday, Feb. 8th, 2006
3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Conference Rooms AB&C
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Spi Dynamics brought to you by Bob Crews of Checkpoint Technologies Inc.
Food also from Checkpoint Technologies Inc.
3:00 – 3:15
3:15 – 3:45
Presentation – Partnership of SPI Dynamics and Checkpoint Technologies, high-level overviews of security testing, Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, QAInspect, Integration of QAI with QC and QTP
3:45 – 4:30
QAInspect integration with Quality Center demonstration
4:30 – 4:45
4:45 – 5:45
QAInspect integration with QuickTest Pro demonstration
5:45 – 6:00
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your questions and response to Richard Wagner mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software testing using Mercury products
- Allow Mercury product users to meet and leverage off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury testing products
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner, CTM
Manager, Software Test Automation
Catalina Marketing Corp