| || |
Mercury Users Group - Tampa, Fl - 11/10/03 - Elisabeth Henrickson to speak
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Monday, Nov 10th. 2003
5:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Conf. Rm. A-B-C
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
The Shunra\Storm 3.0 Solution Suite
Bringing the complete Enterprise Environment into the Lab
Phil Abrams, Shunra Software, LTD
Better Testing, Worse Quality (Why Testing Isnít Enough).
Elisabeth Hendrickson, Quality Tree Software Inc.
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive testing products
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner,
Manager, Software Test Automation
Catalina Marketing Corp.
Elisabeth Hendrickson is an independent consultant who specializes in software quality assurance and management. She has more than fifteen years of experience working with leading software companies and is the founder of Quality Tree Software, Inc. An award-winning author, she has published more than twenty articles and is a frequently invited speaker at major software quality and software management conferences. You can read more about her ideas on quality and testing at www.qualitytree.com <http://www.qualitytree.com>.