We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Wednesday, Aug 20th. 2003
3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Conf. Rm. A-B-C
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Introduction to TD 8 and the
Custom Reports Pkg.
Bob Crews CheckPoint Technologies
Quick Test Pro
What’s Happening at Mercury
Bill Bradley Mercury Interactive.
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive testing products
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner,
Manager, Software Test Automation
Catalina Marketing Corp.