Mercury Users Group -Tampa , FL - 03/17/2003 - Software Risk Analysis
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Monday, Mar. 17th. 2003
3:00 to 5:30 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Using TestDirector to Support a Software Risk Analysis
As seen at the 2002 Mercury Conference, this encore presentation will address a process for performing a risk analysis to determine which test requirements should be given the highest & lowest testing priority utilizing TD custom fields.
Steven Splaine - Splaine & Associates
Robert Cruz - CorTechs
What’s Happening at Mercury
Bill Bradley Mercury Interactive.
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive testing products
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner,
Manager, Software Test Automation