| || |
Mercury Users Group -Tampa , FL - 11/13/2002 - Linda Hayes to speak
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Wednesday, Nov 13, 2002
3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Quick Test Pro Mercury’s new flagship tool.
Dean Carvin, CorTechs
The Business Case for Test Automation
Linda Hayes, WorkSoft, Inc.
In tight economic times, it’s more important than ever to show a return on technology investments, including test automation. Unfortunately, management’s expectations are usually unrealistic in that they expect immediate results and aren’t prepared for the ongoing level of investment required after the tool is purchased. Find out why the benefits traditionally promised - reduced test resources and cycle time - are misleading and inaccurate.
• Learn to properly set expectations and increase your chances of success
• Acquire new techniques to quantify the return on your test automation investment
• Find ways to justify additional time, money, and resources
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive testing products
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner,
Manager, Software Test Automation
Catalina Marketing Corp.