| || |
Mercury Users Group - Tampa, Fl -8/26/2002 - Rick Craig to speak
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Monday, Aug. 26, 2002
3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Rick Craig, SQE
"Test Automation Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them"
What’s in WinRunner 7.5?
Wrap up and prize drawing
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner.
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software
testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage
off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury
Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Richard L. Wagner,
Manager, Software Test Automation
Catalina Marketing Corp.