Mercury Users Group - Tampa, FL - 4/10/2002
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the next
Tampa Bay Area Local User Group meeting
Wednesday, Apr. 10, 2002
3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Hosted by Catalina Marketing Corp. at their Corporate HDQTRS
200 Carillon Pkwy
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Please call for directions: (727) 579-5000
Overview of TestDirector 7.5 & 7.6
Territory Manager, Central and North FL.
Mercury Interactive Corporation
Wrap up and prize drawing
Richard Wagner, Catalina Mktg.
Please send your confirmation to Richard Wagner by Monday,
Apr. 8, 2002, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
phone: (727) 579-5383, with your name, company, phone number
Everyone present can enter a business card for the prize drawing
at the end of the meeting! Please forward this invitation on to
any colleagues who may also be interested in attending.
There is no charge for attending this event.
The purpose of the user group is to:
- Enhance the development and implementation of software
testing using Mercury Interactive products
- Allow Mercury Interactive product users to meet and leverage
off their collective experiences
- Provide feedback on the functionality and use of Mercury
Interactive testing products
- Get demonstrations and information on Mercury Interactive
- Gain advance notice on forthcoming products and features
We look forward to seeing you there.
Manager, Software Test
Catalina Marketing Corp.