If you would like to join our SF Bay Area MUG (and you are located in the SF bay area), please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bamug/

Hello all,

It's been a while since we last met, and I think this meeting is long overdue. We really need to show up for this meeting just to prove the group is very strong.

Last year has been a big hit for all of us in the QA industry, but this year we need to prove things are turning around.

This meeting will be more of an open topic for all, sort of a help session. But we will actually get a formal presentation of TestDirector 7.5 which I hear is a major change from 7.0.

We also can discuss any of your topics and try to help you get your problems resolved. For example, Some Intel folks are coming to share some experience with QuickTest and SAP testing. They would like any of you that have that experience to attend to get into a special discussion about that topic. We also would be happy to group into special groups to discuss different issues after the presentation.

Please bring a friend and all your coworkers, so everyone can benefit. And as usual we have FREE PIZZA.
But this time we also have something to raffle away....
***A FREE CPS exam will be given to one or more people who attend (Thatís a $500 value). So tell your friends who are currently learning the Mercury tools! Let's make this the largest attendance yet.

Now for the details:

Date: Tuesday 2/19
Place: Mercury Interactive, 1325 Borregas Avenue in Sunnyvale
Time: 5:30 PM

Please RSVP aalhait@yahoo.com and tell me how many you are bringing so we can buy enough Pizza.

AJ Alhait
BetaSoft Inc.