AQtime coverage analysis
Does anyone have experience with AQtime in combination with Delphi? There is a coverage analysis tool in there that seems to work quite nice but there is some strange behavior in the results.
I realize that lines can be indicated as partly covered if
* they contain an if then else statement
* they contain a boolean expression, f.e. a AND b
* they contain a DIV statement, because of its internal calculation
* probably many more cases...
But in my code the following lines are indicated as partly covered. They seem like simple assignment statements to me and I can't imagine how they can be partly covered. I made sure that the coverage was measured on non optimized code with debug information and everything.
* Result := FPluralUnitNames[i];
* Year := Year + i * 1000;
* AddMilliseconds(i * MSECS_IN_MINUTE);
Anyone who can explain this to me?
ps. I emailed the people from AutomatedQA about this but maybe I get a quick response here.
[ 01-10-2006, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: JHermans ]
Re: AQtime coverage analysis
I noticed the TestComplete topic in the test tools section, this post probably should be there... I'll post it there but can't delete this topic or can I?
[ 01-10-2006, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: JHermans ]