| || |
HP Quality Center 1 Day Workshop
Leveraging Requirements Using HP Quality Center
Apply requirements best practices to improve testing processes
This comprehensive one-day workshop, sponsored by HP, will provide attendees with an understanding of requirements best practices, as well as different methods of defining and managing requirements. In addition, attendees will learn how they can leverage those requirements using HP Quality Center software to develop comprehensive test plans, link test cases to requirements, and determine requirement coverage.
By combining requirements best practices with tool-specific training, students will learn not only how to write accurate and complete requirements, but also how to leverage those requirements once they’re written to ensure a more effective testing process.
Key Learning Points
This workshop will demonstrate:
· The importance of defining accurate and complete requirements
· The application of use cases for defining user needs and system functions
· How to write software requirements specifications using a standard template
· How to use the Quality Center Requirements module
· How the Requirements module interacts with the other Quality Center modules
Atlanta (April 14, 2008)
Jacksonville, FL (April 16, 2008)
Washington, DC (April 18, 2008)
Denver, CO (April 28, 2008)
Dallas, TX (April 30, 2008)
Chicago, IL (May 2, 2008)
$395 per attendee. Early birds save $50!
Cost includes continental breakfast and workbook. In addition, Blueprint is sponsoring a free lunch-n-learn session.
Class sponsored by: