| || |
CSQE Certification Facts
I am a tester for 5 years and planning to take up CSQE for the first time.
If you are already certified or have taken the test, I appreciate your feedback on following items:
1. How many hours of preparation does it require generally?
2. Do you think that the learning material available from Quality Council, Indiana (http://www.qualitycouncil.com/cm.asp) covers the entire curriculum? Books and/or CDs?
3. Which of those references recommended in ASQ site (http://www.asq.org/cert/types/csqe/references.html) are really worth studying?
4. If anyone is thinking of taking the test, hey... can we become study-buddies?
5. Any other piece of advice?
Appreciate your comments.