| || |
Advanced WinRunner Training Class in Boston
RTTS is pleased to announce that it is offering its WELA training course (WinRunner Expert-Level Automation)in Boston.
WELA is designed to give participants a foundation in the TSL scripting language and automated testing techniques so that they are able to create test scripts that are more robust, durable and easier to maintain. The course includes both lecture and labs.
- Variables: declaration, datatypes, scope
- Operators: mathematical, logical, string
- Control Flow Structures: if and switch statements; loops (for; while; do)
- User-defined functions
- Dynamic checkpoints
- WinRunner Debugger
- String manipulation
- Regular Expressions
- Data handling techniques and routines
- Advanced GUI Map techniques
- Files: creating, reading from, writing to
- Database access through SQL calls
- Win32 API
- COM object creation
- Web Testing
For more information, contact Dan Chirillo at 212-240-9050 x30 or email@example.com or visit our Web site at http://www.rttsweb.com/training
Re: Advanced WinRunner Training Class in Boston
Moved to the Training & Certification forum where these types of Ads are welcome.
- Joe (firstname.lastname@example.org)