| || |
Software Testing Fundamentals Paid premium trainin
you showed interest in getting job & building your career in Software testing.
We will be starting Live webinar Series on Software Testing Training for paid members soon.
Please do let us know of a schedule which suites you
mention the time range suitable for you
Please also mention your time zone & country.
Live webinar series costs $197
If you are interested to gain access to self paced learning,
you can join our membership site where pre-recorded videos from our earlier webinars can be played
Recorded Videos membership access costs $97
Let us know which one you will be interested to go for
Incase if you'd like to see any of our video samples here they are
or on youtube here
Please let us know if you need any more info
Incase if you want to know about what topics are covered in both Live as well as recorded video sessions.
Please find them here:
Software Testing intro
- what is software testing
- What is the role of a Software testing engineer
- what is a bug/defect
- what you'll do if you find a bug
- How is your bug reporting process
Software Test Life Cycle
- Explain different phases of STLC
- How are they mapped to SDLC
Bug Life Cycle
- explain your defect life cycle
- What are the different states of Bug
- Why its important for a Test Engineer to know Bug life cycle well
- What is a test plan & what does it contain
- What is entry & exit criteria
- Test case examples
- How to write test cases
Types of testing
- Unit, Integration, Functionality, System , Alpha , Beta
- Functionality : Security, Network, GUI
How a Software testing project is executed in a Company
- Detailed flow of Testing project execution in a real company
Interview questions most frequently asked in Software Testing Jobs
- More than 100 interview questions will be covered in videos.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT cover automation tools in this training.
This training is mainly focused on Manual Software Testing & to provide strong Software testing fundamentals.