<font face="Tahoma">Are there any qualifications I can work towards in the UK that would assist me in getting a job in the US? I have heard of something called the CSTE and I am investigating it, but there must be more! Any advice on how to apply for jobs in the US in general would be appreciated!! (specifically training aspects in this particular forum!)