Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

ISTQB certificate: PDF or a hard copy?

Hello everyone

Just got an email about passing ISTQB Foundation certification and it says by default I'll get a PDF version of the certificate and if I want a hard copy instead I have to let them know. I cannot have both PDF and a hard copy for the same fee.

PDF and printed version have their own cons and pros, but is there anything special in this "official" hard copy of the certificate? Maybe some paper, engraving, water marks or something else. Or it's just a simple printed version of a PDF that I can make by myself?

Also what do you think is better: PDF or an "official" printed copy?

Another thing would be nice to know - is there a site with a list of all who passed the exams that could be used for references? I just wonder how employers can check whether my certificate is real and not just some sort of a photoshoped paper.

Thanks,
    Max

Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    I actually didn't got any mail, but a Hard Copy of the Certificate.
    BTW if you are from India, you can view your name in the list of 'Certified Candidates' at CERTIFIED TESTERS

Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    I have got both the PDF as well as a hard copy from ITB. You must be getting both of them. If not ask them to send both.