I am planning to take QTP certification, so was going through some materials available in net and need answers for following questions as there are two dirrerent answers available in net and im new to QTP.
It will be great help if correct answer are provided.
1) For every action called in your test, QuickTest creates a corresponding ........ in the Data Table so that you can enter Data Table parameters that are specific to that action only.
A) action sheet
B) Excel sheet
C) Both A & B
2) When you create a test, it includes ..... action.
3) By default, new actions are
4) The ...... enables you to view either the entire test flow (the calls to the actions in the test) or you can view the steps for a selected reusable or external action.
A) Action Flow
B) Action file
C) Action List
D) Action Repository
5) In the ......., the Action List is always visible and the Expert View always displays the script for the selected action.
A) Keyword View
B) Expert View
C) Action Flow
D) Action View
If you don't know the answers to the questions above, which seem pretty basic to me, and "[you are] new to QTP" why are your seeking certification in it?
It would seem to me that experience with the tool is an important factor in obtaining certification - not just multiple choice answers from someone else.
I did a google search - there are several places that hold multi-day training classes to prepare students to use QTP. Perhaps you need to start there - then work with the tool before seeking certification.