| || |
How to change Testcase structure
Hi it is possible to change the structure of the a testcase and add further table columns?
"Step action" and "Expected Results" are too few columns for me I need more to insert more information.
Yes. You can add or customize the fields in Test Link 1.9.5 based upon requirements. To do the customization or add new fields, you should have administration rights in Test Link. If you have then please refer below steps to add new field:
- Login to Test Link as admin user role
- At left side under ‘Test Project’ section, click ‘Define Custom Fields’ link
- Click ‘Create’ button to add the new custom field
- Provide the required information under the mandatory fields and then click ‘Add’ button
- Observe that newly added custom field is added under ‘Custom Fields’ page
- Now navigate to the ‘Test Project’ section located at left side under home page
- Click ‘Test Project > Assign Custom Field’ link to navigate to respective page
- Observe that newly added custom field is available there
- Check check-box against the custom field and then click ‘Assign’ button
- Now observe that custom field will be available during test case creation or execution (whatever setting you provided while creating custom field)
Please let me know if this information is helpful to you or any question on this
“Quality That Creates Value”
QASource delivers your own experienced QA team, a comprehensive QA infrastructure focused on efficiency and excellence, and a new, multi-million-dollar lab.