Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Reviewing Test Link and X Studio

I have been looking at X Studio and I am about to start looking at Test Link. The organisation that I work for are looking for a tool that integrates with JIRA and can be customisable. I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience of these programs, and if so are there are any issues with either of them. I had looked at AP Test but it was decided the program did not look professional enough. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

AJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Reviewing Test Link and X Studio

I tried both. XStudio is much better. It needs a bit of time to get used to it and the documentation is not always up to date but it has so much more functionalities. I'm currently testing the new beta and it looks really promising...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Thank you Maike, very much appreciated. I do get the feeling that many people prefer XStudio so I may well have another look at that. Continuing with the trial for TestLink at the moment.

Thanks again for the reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

hi,
    Anyone please tell form where could i get the installation details of XStudio. I have tried installing it but when i tries to start mysql service at the time of installation(after entering the username="root" and password="")it unable to start service and i can't carry farther installation.any suggestion plz help
    thanks in advane
    BW11

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi BW11,
    The default admin password is "password".
    Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for your advice, i have tried that default password but not working. if you have any another idea to deal with it plz late me inform i will be thankful.
    BW11

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Well... no this is what we did here. Just checked quickly their doc and this is still the same password. Maybe you should just ask the question on their forum: http://www.xqual-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3
    Cheers,