Web service interview questions
Below 15 questions can be asked in web service interview. Can you add more?
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. Why are you leaving this position?
4. What experience do you have in Web services field?
5. What have you done to improve your Web services knowledge in the last year?
6. What have you learned from mistakes on the Web services job?
7. What is the transport protocol you use to call a Web service SOAP
8. What does WSDL stand for?
9. Where on the Internet would you look for Web Services?
10. What does WSDL stand for?
11. True or False: To test a Web service you must create a windows application or Web application to consume this service?
12. What are the various ways of accessing a web service?
13. What are VSDISCO files?
14. How does dynamic discovery work?
15. Is it possible to prevent a browser from caching an ASPX page?
Re: Web service interview questions
questions about REST is pretty popular.
Any web services automation job you'll probably get a mix of questions around SQL.
1. How to automate webservices
2. What is XML schema
3. What is difference of SOAP and REST
4. What are different software architecture
5. What tool you use for SOAP testing
6. Does browser support SOAP testing , If yes which browser and how?
7. What is advantage of SOAP over other way of communication
8. What is operation, endpoint in SOAP request.
9. How HTTP can relate to SOAP and REST
W3School SOAP, WSDL and SOA article are very helpful.
Thanks for technical questions.