Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Can you help me with some answers?

Hello! I searched over the internet for forums with people that can help me with the answers for some questions. If you can help me i will post my questions here:

1.What testing tehniques would you use for a very new developed version and that needs to be ******ly delivered?(Explaining)

2.What specifications are important for testing an accounting(accountancy) program?

3.Five representative cases for equivalence class analysis tests.

4.What is the usability of traceability matrix?

5.Why V&V testing model is so innovator? (Explaining)

Thank you in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Can you help me with some answers?

I'd be glad to help out if I understood where your questions were, do you not know anything about these topics and are looking for explanation? Do you have any suggestions on what any are? Are these interview questions or are you just curious?
    - M

Nothing learns better than experience.

"So as I struggle with this issue I am confronted with the reality that noting is perfect."
    - Unknown

Now wasting blog space at QAForums Blogs - The Lookout

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I need these answers for school. I have an exam wich I tried to pass 2 times till now. My teacher expects us to answer this questions like we've been working in this "domain" for about at least 1 year,I can't answer these question since he doesn't have time to explain things to us If you can answer these questions you could help me pass the exam, and I have another 5 of these but I wanted to give it a try on these forum to get help(because I argued with my mother about this exam and she is very upset on me) and I'm in my final year at the university, I don't want to not-graduate because of this exam.If you ask me what I like in this domain(Computer Science, is not software-testing, i really like WebDesign and other web related things(html, php programming, etc)) Thank you for your time! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hmm. I'm not sure this forum is an appropriate way to compensate for the gaps in your education.

You also indicated (I think) that you are not interested in software testing. That, basically, is what everyone here specializes in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Where else to ask for help if not you, people who knows these things very good? I can't answer these questions with my experience...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Have you tried talking with your teacher/professor in asking for a direction and/or help? Is it fair for you to have to search for these types of answers?

What kind of experience or classwork have you had with software testing? If you can give us more information with regards to your exam, it might help us.

I will try to give you some direction but I can also tell you that my answers may not be the "right" answer but something I would do based on my experience. Software testing has more to do with the situation you're facing with the software itself and less about a correct way of doing things. Sometimes we have to just try to see if the technique will work.

None of us want to see you fail and it's not that we don't want to help but I doubt that we would be able to give the answers your teacher/professor is wanting to see, again, based on our work experiences.
    Going out of your comfort zone requires failure. True genius is measured by your recovery.

...Jean Ann
    www.perfectpitchmarketinginc.com
    http://on.fb.me/PPM100
    www.projectrealms.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

That's what I'm trying to tell you.I have no experience at all, only a few courses where he speaks about software testing, nothing concrete or particular case. The questions I posted are kind of questions that can be at the exam. The class is't about SOFTWARE TESTING(name of the class) but our teacher has no time in giving us explanations about our problems, he treat us like I said before(like we have experience in this).If you can help me I'll appreciate. I have another 5 questions but I thought it will be too much. I'll post them if somebody will help me with these. Thank you for your interest in helping me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Soooo... Computer Science is not software testing huh?

Does that mean you will be one of those developers that does not test their own code, most likely because you will be so good that you will never write a bug? Oh how I wish I could be as brilliant as you...
    If this or any response has helped you, please reply to the thread stating that it worked so other people with a similar issue will know how you fixed your issue!

Ciege...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I was not saying that, I don't know if I didn't spell well or you missunderstood. I said in Computer Science, it's not Software Testing that i like, is Web Designing. Sorry if it was my fault...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    Where else to ask for help if not you, people who knows these things very good? I can't answer these questions with my experience...

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried asking the other students on your course?

Doesn't your course have tutors or teaching assistants?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast