Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Software testing process student survey

Would you please answer my survey? Thank you kindly.

Arata, Pham
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Software testing process student survey

OK, I've begun testing your survey document and to begin with, The email links at the top do not access my Outlook program, and all of the check boxes can be activated in every question thus voiding the results of the survey itself.
    Maybe you should have tested this document prior to making it public. i can recommend a good testing association if you like.
    Personal Comment

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    ~ Winston Churchill ~

...Rich Wagner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Software testing process student survey

Yes, I know. This is the bug from MS Words. I do not have PDF to convert. I am sorry. I assume that you guys will download and send the survey to me by simply activate your email box. Please re-do again with your convenient time. Thanks.

Arata, Pham