Yea yea … regardless of using input from customer survey, we finally came up with some idea of SQA metric (over process not testing)
1. SQA effort to project team against SQA effort to SQA team
2. SQA group effort by activity such as process discussion, reporting, meeting, etc.
3. % effort of providing process consultant against document audition
4. Number of Non-Compliant (NC) against SQA review (by activity regarding SQA plan or even unplanned)
5. % project activity reviewed that has NC against total activity reviewed (with and without NC).
6. % SQA activity planned against SQA activity unplanned (SQA plan is created in parallel with project plan)
7. SQA checklist coverage. Currently we have SQA checklist so from input such as SQA review result, project team feedback, and existing SQA checklist.
So just wanna ask for your idea so please feel free to share [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]