Activity Responsibility Matrix
Kindly give me more picture about "Activity Responsibility Matrix". When to use and where to use? How it will be useful? How can you check everything is covered?. If any doc and help pages are available, kindly send.
Is there any template avaiable?
Re: Activity Responsibility Matrix
I saw this unaswered question, and I wonder why?
I really consider an "Activity Responsibility Matrics" one of most useful and easy to use/understand tool.
During defining any process, the responsibilities for every task should not miss, and a matrix seem a good way. How I tried to use it?
- first I listed all the activities involved in a process.
- then I made as many colums as many ROLES were involved in the same process
- Then I identified who perform every activity/who is responsible and who approve it
- then I put an R or A on the appropiate line and column for each activity. ( You could have other type of responsibilities, like reporting, tracking,...)
- When all activity have a responsible, and an approval those which need an approval, then the matrics could be considered complete.
Looking on a line you'll see all tke roles involved in a specific activity
Looking on colums you'll see all the activities a role is involved in.
Hope this help.
... Not even me.