Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Rational Quality Audit

I am looking for a copy of a particular template that I cannot find...perhaps my former co-worker drafted it herself...but I'm hoping it is a Standard Rational Quality Audit. It is an Audit done by QA following the completion of each Phase in the RUP that scores the completion of the deliverables/activities involved...Does anyone have a copy of this Template? I could go through the painful analysis of drafting one up again myself w/scoring, etc...but it would really save me some time right now...

Thanks,

itshark

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Rational Quality Audit

Sorry, but I have to close your post.

Reason: same post in two forums.

Even if one post could be appropiate in more than one forum, choose one and post it only there.

------------------
    Nobody's perfect.
    ... Not even me.
    Don't worry, be Happy!