Winrunner compatible with Borland C++ ?
I was told that to identify Borland C++ objects we need to plug Delphi add-ins with win runner.
1) Is it sure that the delphi add-in would work?
2) Is it possible to know what are the library files come with the delphi add-ins.
3) Do we need to compile the add-inn with the source code? Is yes will it not affect the functionality?
Re: Winrunner compatible with Borland C++ ?
1) this is true, you must install the delphi plugin. it will solve some of the problems but not all. this will improve your bility to execute a automatic test on your application.
i know about one application that was crached when using this addin - so you need to test it and see if and how this afecting you app.
2) you can see the files under the addin installation in program files\mercury....
3) yes!, see paragraph 1.