UFT 11.5-ServiceTestingError"JMS session-Initial context factory missing or wrong"
I have been trying to access WebLogic’s(Oracle) JMS queue through UFT – Service Test tool. Following parameters I have passed as a part of JMS configuration
1) Classpath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java\JMS\javax.jms.jar
2) JNDI initial context factory = weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
3) JNDI provider URL = t3://10.184.0.158:8011
4) JMS connection factory = MTN_ConnFactoryNG
Details in WebLogic_Error_1.png
When I try to retrieve a message from JMS queue, I am getting following error “Failed to initialize the JMS session. The initial context factory is missing or wrong”.
Request you to get me a clear picture on the below mentioned points.
1) Which all JAR files I need to import/include in my “Classpath” and their locations respectively.
2) Proper format for JNDI provider URL(whether to start with tcp or t3 followed by IP address & port number)