| || |
SOAPUI : Run Specific Set of test Steps only...
I am new to soapUI(3.0). I have tried to search my Queries in this forum and on Google as well.Somehow I found that my task is not achievable but let me make it confirm. I hope I am posting query at right place.
I do have several web services which has different methods. Now What I want is I wish to run some specific test steps only from different methods (Not whole test case or Not whole test suite). This is very essential as I need to make sure all my + smoke tests passes and then I am in position to run my whole test cases which covers all + and - scenario.
Possible areas which I thought of:
1. I tried a lot to do it via Groovy script as well but not able to do it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
2. Running test runner with command line argument but does not have option to select test step.
3. Make another test suite called "Smoke" make clone (move) all + smoke test steps in that. but faces following problems.
- Property will not be transferred so can not find reference.
- If I will change original web service test data then need to manually change in another test suite so not more feasible.
4. Found way to run specific test step at test case level via below script but don't know how to run at test suite level.
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out on this front. Let me know if any more information needed.
Thanks in advance.
Re: SOAPUI : Run Specific Set of test Steps only...
you can disable each of the unwanted test steps in the ui then execute the test case
by right clicking and -- disable