SOAP UI Pro or HP Service Test
i am new to SOAP UI pro.
Our client is asking us to pick up best tool between HP service test and SOAP UI pro for functional web service testing.
But I am not able to get the differences between the two and which one is better and why.
Thanks in advance.
Re: SOAP UI Pro or HP Service Test
Below are some info i got to know recently
SOAP UI Pro
- The tool has features for functional as well as performance testing
- Also the tool provides features for test management
HP Service Test
- This tool is based of VuGen as in LoadRunner, so if you have experience in using VuGen then the learning this tool will be easy.
- This tool provides integration with QC as QTP does.
- Also the scripts created using this tool can be moved into performance center and use for performance testing.
That all being said the thumb rule would be - If your organization do have HP's test management/performance tool then its HP Service test else SOAP UI Pro.
Hope this info helps...